god protection prayer quotes

His eye is upon us His arm over us His ear open to our prayer His grace sufficient His promise unchangeable. Give me a heart that trusts and take away the desire to lean on my own understanding.


Pin On Plants Prayers

6 Psalm 571 NIV.

. You are my hiding place and under Your wings I can always find refuge. May the presence of God watch over you. God Protection Quotes God is sovereign over all and he will be our guide through this thing called life.

To heal from the inside out. Even though I walk through the darkest valley I will fear no evil for You are with me. In him will I trust.

5 Psalm 327 NIV. May the power of God protect you. Thank you for your guidance and directing our steps into safety God.

Thank you for the great things that you have planned for. 6 Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Protection Prayer For Family Protection. Have I not.

Dear God forgive me for the times I have walked in disobedience and opened doors for. The holy head of Christ shall bless me today and forever. The three holy nails which were driven through.

2 I will say of the LORD He is my refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust. To find peace from within. Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.

May God bless you your children and all your descendants with His powerful protection. Ad Text for Prayers or Chat Online with Someone Who Cares at He Gets Us. Through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

May the light of God surround you. 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Lord God Heavenly Father you know that we are set in the midst of so many and great dangers that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright.

Patience humbleness to prosper financially spiritually. As I go about my day keep me safe from contracting or developing diseases or ailments. He makes me lie down in green pastures he leads me beside quiet waters he refreshes my soul.

Remind me when I carelessly misuse or abuse my body that this is against Your will. You are my hiding place. Dear Heavenly Father thank You Lord for loving me and reminding me of Your Truth.

Sometimes Having Someone Listen and Share Makes All the Difference. To be happy and to have a happy peaceful household. 2 I will say of the LORD He is my refuge and my fortress.

Prayer for Protection and Guidance. Protection from Serious Diseases Prayer Dear God You regard our body as Your temple. Help me keep my eyes on You especially in times of rejection.

May God place His Healing Hands. Protect me from trouble wherever I go and keep evil far from me. May I remember that You can use all things for my good and Your glory.

And surround me with songs of deliverance. Wherever you are God is. I need protection and guidance.

1 Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful. I pray for wisdom knowledge understanding. Grant us such strength and protection to support us in all danger and carry us through all temptations.

Quotes On Gods Love and Protection. The bitter crown of thorns which was forced upon. Quotes about god protecting us.

The LORD is my shepherd I lack nothing. 2 I will say to the LORD My refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust. Heavenly Father I am grateful for the rich heritage you give to me through my family line.

Upon you and heal you quickly. You will protect me from trouble. The holy hands and feet of Jesus Christ.

Help me maintain good health. Here are Quotes On Gods Love and Protection. You also commanded us to take good care of our health.

4 Psalm 234 NIV. The Lord is my light and my salvationso why should I be afraid. Please bless my grandchildren.

No matter where I am I will look to. Give her Your power and love to do the right things. Thank You for Your protection provision.

He guides me along the right paths for his names sake. May the love of God enfold you. Shall bless me today and forever.

His blessed bitter tortures bless me today and forever. Lord God I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. May they be protected from all danger and evil.

Lord thank you for this new day. If the Lord be with us we have no cause of fear. Psalms 23 Protection Prayer Points.

To be fair firm consist in all my doings. The Lord is my fortress protecting me from. Prayer for Personal Protection.

3 Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence.


Pin On Speaks To Me


Pin On Kjv


Pin By Diane Crawford Perry On The Divine Mercy Good Prayers Spiritual Quotes Inspirational Quotes


Pin On Prayer Journal


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Inspirational Prayers


Pin On The Graceful Chapter


Pin On Words For Thought


Pin On Inspirational Quotes


Pin On God Quote


Pin On Prayer


Dear God Please Bless Protect And Guide My Family Friends And Everyone I Ve Ever Met 名言 祈り 感動する名言


Pin On Priscilla Martinez


Facing Your Giants Encouragement For How To Be As Confident As Bold As David In Defeating Your Life S Goliath Mom Prayers Prayers Words


Pin On The Bible


Pin On Christ


Pin On Bible Verses And Quotes


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Faith

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel